So I admit that I sometimes buy books only because of their cover! Yes I do and you know what? You’ll love those books too! “A coffee table book is an oversized, usually hard-covered book whose place is for display on a table intended for use in an area in which one would entertain guests and from which it can act to inspire conversation.” – that’s what Wikipedia says and I agree to this definition! My fav coffee table books are usually very colourful and with themes like fashion, art or lifestyle – so perfect for opus – luxe!
Here a few of my personal favs I have already purchased!
- 365 Tage Fashion: This is a book, that works like a calendar. It comprises looks and quotes of famous fashion designers.
- City Of Tyle: A wonderful book about the different styles of Los Angeles!
- Love Letters Of Great Men: Oh Carrie! That’s all I say about this book!
- Classy by Derek Blasberg: An essential for every Woman
- Style by Lauren Conrad: I love Lauren’s style, so I just had to get this one
- Pin Ups & Glamourgirls malen und zeichnen: I draw + I love old vintage Pin Ups and in this book it’s taught how to draw a wonderful and erotic Pin Up girl.
Love Letters of Great Men, Tiffany & a wonderful scented massage oil candle
365 Tage Fashion – the fashion calendar.
I get my coffee table books at Orell Füessli in Zurich.